[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: HTML Formatted Emails

alex.guizar@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 8 17:35:43 EDT 2009

"bradsdavis" wrote : One option would be to specify a directory within the jbpm configuration where templates will be read from.  I can then reference templates relative to that directory, which would be easy to accomplish.
You mean a local directory? I don't believe that would be a good idea. The process archive, the classpath, the configuration file and an absolute URL are all locations we can rely upon at runtime.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4224499#4224499

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4224499