[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: schema for mail template and activity

bradsdavis do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 14 10:11:03 EDT 2009

I would have really liked the templates to be defined in the same way as in the jPDL.  If you think about it, templates really are just mail nodes that have been externalized from the process definition.  Keeping then consistent with jPDL would have allowed people to pick that up pretty easily.

However, if we want to have a seperate language for templates, I think what you are doing looks good.  My only suggestion from the last post is that the producer attribute be moved within the template as well.  This will allow users to change the email template type outside of deploying a new process.

@tom:
I think making it body-text and body-html would be fine.  I also agree that attachments should have a name element.

Also Tom, I can install skype if you want to walk over the basis for producers.  I also have written a bit of documentation thats in the email_branch if you check it out and package the documentation module.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4225378#4225378

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4225378