[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: schema for mail template and activity

tom.baeyens@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 16 14:21:00 EDT 2009

i've looked at the branch and it looks like i thought.

the library dependency is a showstopper for me.  we need to depend only on JavaMail

the other two points (2 and 3) are basically taste and hence less important to me.

the configuration of the templates and the jpdl language are important.  that needs to be discussed as we build out the examples.

in the test with the mail template configurations, all looks good except for the actors attribute. that should now be changed into attributes users or groups specifically.

i'm surprised to see so much code without a single end-to-end example that we can discuss in detail.  we should go in smaller iterations and discuss sooner.  otherwise the risk throwing away a lot of work in case the discussions lead to different outcome

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4226014#4226014

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4226014