[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: GWT Console login problem

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 24 01:34:08 EDT 2009

I found the 'problem'. I initially had the same issue (but different errors) with the new gwt-mosaic version. By accident I looked in the Firefox errors console and there was an error report about "code from 127.0.0.1 accessing something probably not accessing localhost". So I tried changing 127.0.0.1 in my browser to localhost and it worked. Makes me wonder where this comes from and whether it will be a problem if there is a revers proxy in front of the jBPM console (which in many cases there will)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4226443#4226443

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4226443