[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: Re-using the REST facade

rmoskal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Aug 2 01:20:07 EDT 2009

Just a quick followup, I was able to get the above tests to run by swapping out dotm for atomikos.  And then by wrapping the test in a transaction template:

		  transactionTemplate = new TransactionTemplate((PlatformTransactionManager) applicationContext.getBean("transactionManager"));

		ProcessInstanceRef proc = (ProcessInstanceRef) transactionTemplate.execute(new TransactionCallback() {

  | 	            public Object doInTransaction(TransactionStatus status) {
  | 					  ManagementFactory factory = ManagementFactory.newInstance();
  | 					  ProcessManagement service = factory.createProcessManagement();
  | 				     return  service.getProcessInstance("Pipeline_3.one-shot11");
  |
  | 	            }
  | 		  	});
  |
  | 		  assertNotNull(proc);

It would not work with dotm even with the transaction.  I think the difference was the fact that atomikos has an XA data source.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4247413#4247413

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4247413