[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: [BPMN2] How to implement uncontrolled sequence flow beha

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 4 17:45:13 EDT 2009

"tom.baeyens at jboss.com" wrote : (ps you already might have noticed that in our own implementations, it is best to use the impl classes and not the interfaces)

I have recently and it is becoming a problem. The PVM is created with jPDL as a reference/base. BPMN is a little different in some cases. I've implemented several workarounds now but that does not feel good. An example:

While parsing the transitions and adding them to the activities, I'd like to set the defaultOutGoingTransition on the activity. I cannot do that, since the findActivity in the CompositeElementImpl returns an ActivityImpl but I need the ExclusiveGateway since that is the only one that has the getDefault() on it (which outgoing transition is the default is on the exclusive gateway, not the transition).

If this was possible the parsing of the outgoing transitions would be cleaner as it currently is.

Any chance that this can be changed? Or otherwise please enlighten me why this is not an option.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4247990#4247990

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4247990