[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: interested in contributing ?

caleb.powell do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 5 13:56:47 EDT 2009

Hi Tom,

the CEO of my company has asked me for a brief explanation of what it means to contribute this code - from a legal point of view - to JBPM.

I know that we will be releasing the code under the terms of the LGPL. Are there any other considerations I should be aware of? I looked on the JBoss site but I couldn't find any FAQ or other document that explained this. Is it possible for me to provide him with a copy of the Contributor agreement (I will be using the Corporate agreement type)?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4248202#4248202

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4248202