[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: [BPMN2] Resource assignment

koen.aers@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 6 03:05:59 EDT 2009

<resource id="regionalManager" name="Regional Manager">

Bernd wrote :
  | I had something like this in mind first, but wonder if that is correct (since the regionalManager is maybe always a user)?

I nevertheless think that this is the way the spec wants us to do it. A resource only specifies a number of parameters that are used at runtime to resolve the actual potential owner. There is probably room to define shortcuts that make it less clumsy to work with the jBPM task management implementation, but I would not concentrate on that for now.

Regards,
Koen

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4248308#4248308

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4248308