[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: [BPMN2] Resource assignment

koen.aers@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 6 06:58:02 EDT 2009

"Bernd" wrote : Yes, but the compatible answer to these questions is WS-HumanTask.
AFAICS the only lines in the spec wrt execution semantics of user tasks is the following:
anonymous wrote : User Task:  Upon instantiation, theUser Task is distributed to the assigned person or group of
  | people. When the work has been done, theUser Task completes.

So the actual implementation of assignment is up to the implementor. This implementation has to look up the assignee or candidate based on the actual parameters that are available. I could be wrong but I think it means that this will probably not be very portable across implementations.

Cheers,
koen

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4248427#4248427

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4248427