[jbpm-dev] console release

Tom Baeyens tbaeyens at redhat.com
Tue Aug 25 02:42:38 EDT 2009

ok.

is the current snapshot in sync with trunk ?

can we be sure that no changes (other then the ones we ask in case we find an
issue) will go into trunk before you make the release branch/tag ?

what steps do you normally follow in terms of setting up your testing
environment ?  i'm asking because i'm revisiting the jboss ci scripts: i'm
splitting the jboss and db axes into different jobs.

do you use the qa/test.demo.setup.sh script for that purpose ?

--
regards, tom.