[jbpm-dev] [jBPM Development] - Re: Java Activity not using Interface

jbpmjboss11 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 25 18:10:20 EDT 2009

Tom, Thanks!
what could be the reason my execution is lost? It is immediate statement after i start process instance. Here is my code...

	  variables.put("input", new Holder(inputObj));
 		processInstance = executionService.startProcessInstanceByKey("myprocess",variables);
		String pid = processInstance.getId();
		System.out.println("PID is ... "+pid);
executionService.getVariableNames(pid);
		String out = (String)executionService.getVariable(processInstance.getId(), "answer");

It throws exception on the last statement in the above code. I can very well get inside the method mentioned in jpdl with input arguments passing correctly.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4251658#4251658

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4251658