[jbpm-dev] [jBPM Development] - Re: jpdl syntax for ejb method invoke activity

tom.baeyens@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 10 03:41:00 EST 2009

I think the invoking an ejb should be called just 'java'

As the java activity actually means invoke a java method.  At least, that is the reasoning behind it.

Some more questions we need to think about:

1) there is a <jndi jndi-name="..." />  element in the wiring section of jpdl.  What is then the most consistent way of naming the jndi element ?  In that case the full element specifies only jndi so i don't really know what is the most consistent here.

2) do we need to distinct between session and entity beans ?  or can we use reflection to find out ?  or maybe that doesn't matter any more in ejb 3 ?  i don't know.

but if we need to make a distinction in the language between session and entities, we might have to consider attributes like session-ejb-jndi-name and entity-ejb-jndi-name.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4269938#4269938

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4269938