[jbpm-dev] [jBPM Development] - Re: jpdl syntax for jms activity

tom.baeyens@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 10 03:54:29 EST 2009

i would prefer to use tag names to indicate the message type.  e.g. use element text for text messages and element map for map messages

  <jms name="send message"
  |         connectionFactory="ConnectionFactory"
  |         queue="queue/MyQueue">
  |     <text>
  |       This is the body
  |     </text>
  |     <transition to="wait" />
  |   </jms>

  <jms name="send message"
  |         connectionFactory="ConnectionFactory"
  |         queue="queue/MyQueue">
  |     <map>
  |       <entry>
  |       </entry>
  |     </map>
  |     <transition to="wait" />
  |   </jms>

Note that with this map, I used the syntax that is already in jpdl for maps.  So you can leverage the map parsing and it will be more consistent.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4269945#4269945

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4269945