[jbpm-dev] [jBPM Development] - Re: jpdl syntax for ejb method invoke activity

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 10 14:17:01 EST 2009

Since Joram referred to a remark I made earlier, let me add something else I mentioned.

What is the added value of using a jndi attribute if there is an 'expression' attribute? The (jndi) name of an ejb can be put in there in the form of an EL expression. That is just like what seam does when injecting stuff. It does not matter if it is an ejb, springbean, seam (weld/cdi) component or whatever. We just need to have the correct resolvers in place...

Oh.. and yes, just EJB3 please.

Oh, and state that it (initially?) only is local ejb's otherwise a (remote) initialcontext is needed as well

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4270070#4270070

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4270070