[jbpm-dev] jbpm-3.2.5.SP

Thomas Diesler thomas.diesler at jboss.com
Tue Feb 3 06:09:42 EST 2009

Hi Alejandro,

thanks for all you effort to keep the jbpm3 code base in prime shape

http://jbpm.dyndns.org:8280/hudson/job/jBPM3-Container-Matrix/

After a conversation with Trevor, I created a jbpm-3.2.5.SP1 branch that
is going to take the place of 3.2.4.SP1 in the SOA platform. The benefit
is that we don't have to merge stuff back to 3.2.4.SP that was already
fixed in 3.2.5.GA.

I already merged the changes from 3.2.4.SP to 3.2.5.SP there there is
(hopefully) nothing more for you to do.

Trevor also mentioned the importance of NTT issues again.

https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBPM-1952
https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBPM-1953

Perhaps you could have a look at those next and if possible also apply
the necessary changes to 3.2.5.SP?

The jbpm-3.2.5.SP QA is here

http://jbpm.dyndns.org:8180/hudson

cheers