AW: AW: [jbpm-dev] Published jbpm4 API

Tom Baeyens tbaeyens at redhat.com
Tue Feb 3 10:04:49 EST 2009

 > And I see the same problems with the dependencies, so I wouldn't do it.
 > Jbpm 3 was one jar, the people love it :-)

yes.  distro will contain the single jbpm.jar

but heiko is right as well.   test cases need to be written using api only.  i didn't
consider the jpdl-specific delegation classes yet.

in terms of modules: probably splitting jpdl into jpdl-api and jpdl-impl is the only
option we have.

the alternative is that the jpdl-specific interfaces would be included in the PVM
level api.  that is no good.  so let's go for the jpdl-api and jpdl-impl modules.

regards, tom.

Bernd Rücker wrote:
> Hmm, why not keep it one jpdl jar? Separation is not a big advantage here,
> is it?
>
> And I see the same problems with the dependencies, so I wouldn't do it.
> Jbpm 3 was one jar, the people love it :-)

regards, tom.