[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - jboss identity and removal of enterprise

tom.baeyens@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 3 11:58:21 EST 2009

i've just committed a first version of the jboss identity integration.  can you guys verify.  i tried locally by removing my local versions of the identity component.. but you never know.

let me know if this gives any problems for you.

the enterprise module didn't work in my case after doing the update.  so i excluded it from the main list of modules.  does anyone know why enterprise could be giving problems ?  if not i'll look at it tomorrow

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4206646#4206646

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4206646