[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: db properties reorg

tom.baeyens@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 4 06:41:42 EST 2009

"heiko.braun at jboss.com" wrote : Another requirement is to switch between hibernate managed connections (simple tests, jdbc properties) to container managed connections (intgeration tests, datasources).

that was the use case what i forgot

i don't like the current set up yet.   i got the feeling that it must be possible to make it less complex.

but i'll give it some time to get used to it and then see where and how (if at all) things need to be improved.

one thing that i haven't figured out yet is the configuration variation for the pvm tests.  in the pvm, we need a jbpm.cfg.xml which is almost as the full configuration file, but it should exclude the jpdl things (only one or two things).

i'm still chewing on how we can get to one unified configuration source for all modules... not trivial.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4206896#4206896

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4206896