[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: Concurrency in jBPM4

tom.baeyens@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 6 08:27:13 EST 2009

depends on what you mean with "addressed"  we'll be adding automatic retries in case of SOSE's.

but explain me " But is simply does not work in an Integration Environment where you also talk a lot with non transacted or non XA transacted resources."

what is in that case the behaviour that' you'ld want from jbpm ?

you want your processes to move from one state to the next in a transactional way.   in such a state transition,you want to access and update non transactional resources.  now what do you want to see happening when an exception occurs ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4207707#4207707

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4207707