[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - oryx and jbpm

tom.baeyens@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 9 03:06:39 EST 2009

original: http://processdevelopments.blogspot.com/2007/06/is-bpmn-solution-for-all-process.html

"Eiki" wrote : We are looking into extending the Oryx editor to support JPDL since our XForms+JBPM platform uses that and I've been looking for the offical recommendation of Jboss on this. JPDL is excellent although the Eclipse editor is pretty limited (not showing graphically for example the actors/pools). Oryx already seems to have a BPMN editor so I was wondering if we should switch to that or not, but it seems you are saying that it isn't a runtime process language and needs to be ported always? What is the official jboss jbpm teams view on this?

Oryx home page: http://bpt.hpi.uni-potsdam.de/Oryx/
Oryx google project: http://code.google.com/p/oryx-editor/

Oryx license is MIT.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4208083#4208083