[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: oryx and jbpm

heiko.braun@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 9 04:57:40 EST 2009

That's interesting. I just got in touch with one of the oryx lead developers regarding the export to jPDL. There is no "official recommendation", but i currently see three interesting approaches:

a) Export oryx to jpdl
b) leverage a central process repository to boost callaboration
c) leverage the xform editor in conjunction with orbeon

If you are interested we can have a brainstorming IRC session. IMO prototyping around a) would be a good start to get a better understanding of oryx itself and the amount of work it would require.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4208106#4208106

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4208106