[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: oryx and jbpm

camunda do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 9 05:08:31 EST 2009

Hi all. Very interessting move!

We (camunda) have quite good contacts with the oryx guys as well, since we both are located in Berlin. And we work together with them sometimes for example to discuss BPMN stuff. One output was the BPMN poster: http://bpt.hpi.uni-potsdam.de/pub/Public/BPMNCorner/BPMN1_1_Poster_EN.pdf...

I am very interested in which direction this is going even if I don't have too much time at the moment to have a deeper look into it or to participate :-( But please keep us informed!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4208110#4208110

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4208110