[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: signal on ended token

Vytautas Civilis civilis at idega.com
Mon Feb 9 15:40:25 EST 2009

Hi.

Are we considering the use case of "having non ended subprocesses, when
parent process is ended"?
With this solution, this would throw an exception, right?

"that you should not signal a process instrance that has been ended
sounds trivial to me" - Tom

well, that's what _jbpm itself_ does, when returning from subprocesses
to ended parent process.

good luck,
cvl