[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - test restructuring

tom.baeyens@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 10 08:39:30 EST 2009

in order to proceed with fixing the job executor functional tests (they fail once and a while), i will first clean up the base test class structure.  The end result should look like this:

module test-base will contain following classes:
 * JbpmTestCase (currently this is called DbTestCase)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4208554#4208554

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4208554