[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: Concurrency in jBPM4

camunda do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 10 09:23:36 EST 2009

I didn't get the problem yet. You don't have JTA in place but work in a clustered environment? Or just one resource is non transacted?

I know quite huge systems where jbpm with JMS and "normal" JTA transactions are no problem, even with some rollbacks. Especially with JMS, the message is automatically redelivered and JMS scales quite well, why is that such a big problem?

BTW: Pesimistic locking could be done in jbpm as well by using Hibernate if you really need it.

Normally I don't think baking your own stuff there is a good idea...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4208581#4208581

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4208581