[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: Concurrency in jBPM4

roschmel do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 10 15:23:58 EST 2009

@Alex:
Thanks for the tip - I just had a look at it. It seems quite interesting solution. Two issue are comming to my mind, when I look at the code:

If you have multiple excluive jobs which should be executed concurrently I think you will 1) get stale object exception in the ExecuteJobCommand because the will overwrite the lockowner each other and 2) change the transaction behaviour because you execute multiple jobs with the ExecuteJobsCommand in one transaction. This might have unwanted side effects.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4208740#4208740

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4208740