[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: EJB3 enterprise module?

tom.baeyens@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 11 04:47:40 EST 2009

in many corporate environments, it will take quite a while before ejb 3 gets adopted.

if we offer ejb 2 beans, developers in those businesses can just deploy them.  whereas they might not be able to deploy ejb 3 beans.

ejb 3 is nicer for us to write, but that is not a good argument.

all containers that have ejb3 also can run ejb 2.  and we have already ejb 2 versions.

so i don't see the point in spending effort to rebuild our own beans on ejb 3 and by doing so limit the number of environments that jbpm can be deployed in.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4208930#4208930

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4208930