[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - email templates

tom.baeyens@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 11 06:42:01 EST 2009

imo the first direction to search for the solution is a separate, dummy SEAM web app that is only used for our email templating.  maybe that webapp could be secured to only allow access from localhost...

other opinions on email templating ?

below the response from pete muir when i asked him if it was possible to run seam email templating without JSF.  the answer was no.

anonymous wrote : > Yeah, you need JSF and Facelets for Seam mail.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4208991#4208991

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4208991