[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: email templates

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 11 19:12:33 EST 2009

Yes, I have another option: Develop one completely ourselves... is probably much easier, costs less time, easier to maintain, makes us independent of other frameworks (so e.g. not using velocity either). Best is even to not use EL.

Or am I cynical now?

Real answer: Depends on what the requirements are..... Velocity would be an option...

Since Pete Muir responded that work already started to make the templating (jsf+facelets, not jsp) independent of a webapp,  I assume you asked him how much work (and what) still needs to be done for that. Both projects can benefit if this is completed.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4209305#4209305

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4209305