[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: email templates

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 12 07:58:43 EST 2009

There was an additional reason I asked if you had more info from Pete. The bpm/b2b/... framework I'm developing on top of jBPM uses Facelets/JSF for the webapp, XForms for complex forms (already nicely integrated with seam contexts etc) ebMS for b2b messaging. Besides this, I need to use facelets with jsf for mail templating (customer requirement, does not want to learn new technology). So in my case it is not a big problem since there always is a webapp (even jsf based). But....out of the blue the customer asked me if it would be possible to use this mail templating in a rich client they have. So I have some payed time to look into this if I can get 'booted'. Pete just has to bootstrap me a little.

GA is July 1st right?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4209480#4209480

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4209480