[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: email templates

pete.muir@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 13 05:35:35 EST 2009

Ronald - the work is mostly done, it should work in most cases. There have been some issues raised that in some situations the bootstrap we do doesn't work. The remaining work is more polish/edge cases than anything else. Currently you need to import all of Seam core and mail as we haven't done the modularisation of Seam yet. Please let me know if you have patches for this and I will try to look at them.

As for why we didn't use velocity - well for a start we would have used freemarker ;-) But really, Seam is about allowing you do to stuff without having to learn 101 ways of doing things so, as we already used JSF for the view layer, we wanted to allow people to reuse this knowledge.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4209839#4209839

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4209839