[jbpm-dev] Kudos to Alejandro

Alejandro Guizar aguizar at redhat.com
Mon Feb 16 10:46:19 EST 2009

Thanks, I appreciate the positive feedback from you guys. Now I will
have to work harder to be up to it :-)

I agree with Ronald that what Thomas did for automating every step of
the build procedure is worth not just mentioning, but praising.

The ability to run a Hudson instance effortlessly in your own machine,
for any SVN branch, is particularly remarkable for its helpfulness.

-Alejandro