[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: task and swimlane roles

tom.baeyens@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 17 05:33:59 EST 2009

so the 2 options are:

long taskDbid = ...;

  | taskService.addTaskRole(taskDbid, IdentityType.USER, "johndoe", Role.ROLENAME_CANDIDATE_USER);

or

long taskDbid = ...;

  | taskService.addTaskRole(taskDbid, new User("johndoe"), Role.ROLENAME_CANDIDATE_USER);

where

public interface Identity {
  |   getId();
  | }
  |
  | public class User implements Identity {
  |   public User(String userId) {...}
  | }
  |
  | public class Group implements Identity {
  |   public Group(String groupId) {...}
  | }

both are acceptable to me.  but working with objects in a session facade can lead to confusion.  so i am leaning a bit more towards first option with identityType = IdentityType.USER and identityId = "johndoe"

WDYT ?

do these 2 options reflect the choice correctly ?  or do you see other diffs as well ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4210628#4210628

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4210628