[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: task assignee vs owner

KrisVerlaenen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 17 07:37:28 EST 2009

I believe a task component would probably be one of the easiest component to collaborate on (as it can be completely decoupled from the internals of the execution engine). We have expressed our interest in collaboration on this over half a hour ago and I have repeated this numerous times.  What disappoints me is that the you guys now apparently decided to start creating something entirely custom without any communication whatsoever.

Kris

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4210662#4210662

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4210662