[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: oryx and jbpm

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 17 11:01:07 EST 2009

"eikish" wrote : Hi, I'm that "Eiki" :)

Welcome

"eikish" wrote :
  | Unlike the Orbeon editor ours isn't itself based on xforms just web2.0 magic and right now it's closed source although we are planning to make our platform available for other developers and are open to suggestions ;)

Web 2.0.... That I know.... there I can contribute.... hahaha

"eikish" wrote :
  | The oryx xforms editor is a little strange to me as well as many of the other editors out there. It seems that developers are mostly creating visual XForms syntax editors but not form editors that use XForms underneath if you know what I mean....anyway that's off topic

It's not realy off topic... it makes it easier or more difficult for e.g. others to extend it if they want/need.... see my remark about your version

@Tom: yeeehaaa.... hahahaha

"eikish" wrote :
  |  I think with Oryx this strategy would be best as well but I'm worried about backward compatability. We are using jBPM 3.3 and don't see that v.4 will be out any time soon so I need to make sure we build (or you as well?) a jpdl extension to oryx that will work on jBPM 3.3 as well...

July 1st is the target date

"eikish" wrote :
  | Will JPDL4 work on 3.3?

No

Maybe Chiba and your editor should become JBoss projects :-)

btw, I just use chiba/xforms for the tasks, not tasklists... tasklists are plain jsf

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4210739#4210739

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4210739