[jbpm-dev] Re: remaining 3.2.6 issues

Alejandro Guizar aguizar at redhat.com
Thu Feb 26 16:31:18 EST 2009

Hey Thomas,

(Burr in CC)

JBPM-1952: use JMS instead of DBMS for the store of jobs.

* Current status: JMS is already used in the enterprise jbpm.cfg.xml.
* Proposed resolution: add test case to enterprise module.

JBPM-1953: select the lock strategy in jbpm.cfg.xml.

* Current status: request is not feasible. Pessimistic locking would
require a separate set of mapping files with version columns removed.
Furthermore, as discussed with Burr, if JMS is used then pessimistic
locking becomes unnecessary.
* Proposed resolution: reject

Let me know if you agree with the proposed resolutions so I can close
the issues in JIRA.

-Alejandro