[jbpm-dev] Re: Removed Timer/autosave in Revision 4006?

Alejandro Guizar aguizar at redhat.com
Fri Feb 27 12:22:32 EST 2009

Hi Bernd,

While working on JBPM-2036, I noticed that the addAutoSaveToken call was
duplicated in all job classes, so I moved it to JobExecutorThread. Now
that you mention it, the code should be added to ExecuteJobCommand as
well.

Since no test failed, I assumed the net effect was the same. I guess it
broke something on your side. Care to tell me how to reproduce?

-Alejandro