[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Removed Timer/autosave in Revision 4006?

camunda do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 27 16:36:54 EST 2009

Alejandro wrote :
  | While working on JBPM-2036, I noticed that the addAutoSaveToken call was
  | duplicated in all job classes, so I moved it to JobExecutorThread. Now
  | that you mention it, the code should be added to ExecuteJobCommand as
  | well.
  |
  | Since no test failed, I assumed the net effect was the same. I guess it
  | broke something on your side. Care to tell me how to reproduce?

Hi Alex.

Couldn't we move this to the JobSession.loadJob() method? Now we have to spread this logic to JobExecutor, ExecuteJobCommand's and so on.

In my case, we have an own ExecuteJobCommand, since we do some additional stuff. So I had to change that as well to get the Tests green. Maybe other people do the same stuff?

And in JobSession it would be nice, since then it is "close" to the code handling persistence, or not?

Remarks?

@Ronald: Yeah, I see a slight chance, that it was missed to write a test for executing jobs via Command ;-)

Cheers
Bernd