[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: Removed Timer/autosave in Revision 4006?

camunda do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Feb 28 03:20:06 EST 2009

anonymous wrote :  except that loadJob could also be used under contexts that do not require saving the process instance

But does this harm or break anything? I always experience a bit confusion of the people about the "forUpdate" methods. And you can forget to use them. Much easier is that is hidden and done automatically...

But introducing the xxxForUpdate on the JbpmContext seems like the second best option for me (and consistent with other jbpm stuff).

anonymous wrote : Perhaps we could meet on your way back?.
Bummer. No, I fly back from Cancun and don't return to Mexico City (only for transit in the plane). Next time ;-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4213920#4213920

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4213920