[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: Removed Timer/autosave in Revision 4006?

alex.guizar@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Feb 28 14:56:35 EST 2009

anonymous wrote : I always experience a bit confusion of the people about the "forUpdate" methods. And you can forget to use them. Much easier is that is hidden and done automatically...
Agreed. Something to watch for in jBPM 4. In version 3, that is how things are...
anonymous wrote : introducing the xxxForUpdate on the JbpmContext seems like the second best option for me (and consistent with other jbpm stuff).
In the end I decided against it in 3.2.6, because we are about to release. I'll dig on this a bit more in 3.2.7.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4213962#4213962

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4213962