[jbpm-dev] Re: Upcoming Jira Freeze

Thomas Diesler thomas.diesler at jboss.com
Tue Jan 13 05:46:42 EST 2009

Not quite yet. Currently, jBPM3 is the only engine that the GWT-Console
is integrated with.
We need jbpm33x releases for at least as long as there is no jBPM4
release available that brings gwt-console functionality to the community.

I suppose tomorrows gwt-console meeting will address the issue of how
long the gwt-console will be supported on jbpm3. Generally I agree, that
no more jbpm33 releases are needed if it can be decided that the
gwt-console does not support that bpm engine (any more).

Am eager to hear the outcome of this tomorrow ;-)

-thomas

--
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thomas Diesler