[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: SubjectAuthenticationService / ActorId from JAAS

tom.baeyens@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 16 05:21:57 EST 2009

"camunda" wrote : anonymous wrote : Is this proposal for jBPM 3?
  | This code was "half baked" already there, and yes, it will be jbpm 3.3.1...

this is a correct interpretation.

i remember writing the code to see if it would be possible and to work out the idea.  i also remember never using it.    so your experience matches my memory of the situation.

good to know that you've included it in the 3 codebase so that we can port it if we need it in 4.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4202379#4202379

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4202379