[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: decision conditions

salaboy21 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 20 10:00:45 EST 2009

if you see the class Decision.java you should see the last lines:

  |  if (transition==null) {
  |         transition = getDefaultLeavingTransition();
  |         log.debug("decision didn't select transition, taking default "+transition);
  |       }
  |
  |       // since the decision node evaluates condition expressions, the condition of the
  |       // taken transition will always be met.  therefor we can safely turn off the
  |       // standard condition enforcement in the transitions after a decision node.
  |       transition.removeConditionEnforcement();
  |
  |     } catch (Exception exception) {
  |       raiseException(exception, executionContext);
  |     }
  |
  |     log.debug("decision "+name+" is taking '"+transition+"'");
  |     executionContext.leaveNode(transition);

that means that if no transition is elected then the defaultTransition is taken.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4203299#4203299

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4203299