[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Any possibility of persistence-API?

wkzk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 21 08:44:12 EST 2009

Hi.
I usually develop enterprise systems with DI container such as Spring, Guice, etc..
Recently, I ve chosen iBatis or another light persistent API as a persistent / data access framework.
So, I'd like to use jBPM with above oss frameworks, not hibernate.
If you guys prepare the persistence API for it, jBPM would be much more used widely, and some of developers can help to contribute it.

Any possibility of persistence-API? No chance?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4203631#4203631

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4203631