[jbpm-dev] Re: Trim jBPM 3 matrix

Thomas Diesler thomas.diesler at jboss.com
Fri Jan 23 04:55:59 EST 2009

Hi Alejandro,

the RH QA environment is taking a different approach

* Test a one dimensional matrix for all databases. The target container
and jdk are fixed.
* Test the default database against all supported target containers and
all supported jdks.

http://jbpm.dyndns.org:8280/hudson/job/jBPM3-ShortMatrix/
would stay as is

http://jbpm.dyndns.org:8280/hudson/job/jBPM3-Matrix/
would only contain one database axis

The jobs should be renamed to reflect the change.

cheers
-thomas