[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: Any possibility of persistence-API?

alex.guizar@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 23 12:55:37 EST 2009

Indeed. JPA should be the intersection. I missed the Hibernate, JPA, iBatis bit. An abstraction layer on top of JPA would be a crime :-)

We agreed on JPA back in Antwerp if I recall correctly. No mention was made about who or when, tough. I would not mind, but the short term priorities are elsewhere. In any case it has to be there before GA, otherwise it will be impossible to switch later.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4204406#4204406

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4204406