[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - jbpm 4 - Term

camunda do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 23 13:19:50 EST 2009

HI.

First of all one easy question: Feedback about jbpm 4 and discussions will go on in this forum, right? Or PVM?

One thing Thomas already wrote which I lso think about: What about the term "execution"? This somehow replaced the "token", but I am not sure if that is a good idea. ProcessInstance and Token was more or less easy to explain and straight forward. Execution is not that clear...

So I would like to see ProcessInstance and Token again, but I think that would cause a lot refactoring. What are your thoughts? Or is it decided already anyway?

Cheers
Bernd

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4204411#4204411

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4204411