[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Java Activity not using Interface

camunda do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jan 24 08:20:10 EST 2009

Hi.

The java activity in jbpm 4 uses a normal Java class, not like in jbpm 3 an Interface (ActionHandler).

I am missing the interface a bit, even if this solution is also a nice addition. And Implementing Java-Logic in a Activity itself requires to add this special "ActionHandler" as own activity type, which is not what I want.

It would be a good improvement to add the possibility for an handler in the java activity like in jbpm3. Or is this already planned?

Or why not doing it?

Thanks
Bernd

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4204520#4204520