[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: BPMN in jbpm4

camunda do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jan 24 08:26:05 EST 2009

Some additional remarks on the GPD (I think they are already on your list, I just wanted to write it down here, since I made these notes):

- line break should be supported in activities to allow to model from left to right
- Labels should be shown on Gateways (to see the condition)
- Free labels would be quite nice as well :-)
- Drawing a flow to an activity itself is not possible at the moment (or I was too dumb for it)
- XML-View as tab in GPD is really missing!
- Property Editing is still missing

And for flows one additional remark: default and conditional flows could also be visualized according to BPMN spec, that would be really cool :-)

Cheers
Bernd

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4204521#4204521

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4204521