[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: BPMN in jbpm4

tom.baeyens@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 29 14:59:54 EST 2009

anonymous wrote : * if no proper match exist, we'll clearly indicate that this construct is not BPMN and that it is jPDL specific

i've been searching a bit into the most recent version of the spec and i can't find a real extension solution in the spect to do that.

i can only find how to add custom properties to bpmn elements.  but not how we could indicate that we're overriding the default bpmn behaviour.

we're looking for extensibility on the graphical notation level.  and it seems that that is exactly what is been blocked in the spec.

for example, the wait state that bernd mentioned.  does anyone have an idea how we can model the jpdl state behaviour correctly in bpmn ?

or do you know of sections in the spec that would allow us to indicate that we're overriding the default AND-split for the outgoing transitions ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4205664#4205664

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4205664